Please read full policy for all details
- Must be within 14 days of your original order delivery
- Items must be in their new / unused condition in the original protective packaging.
- Accompanied by a RMA form issued by CalChrome.
- Accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Accompanied by any accessories in their new / unused condition in the original undamaged protective packaging.
- All returns are subject to final inspections, 25% restocking fee, and all freight charges.
- Round trip freight is the customer’s responsibility. Call Tags can be provided for an additional $15 each.
WHAT IS NOT RETURNABLE
- Items returned without a RMA number.
- Items not in their new/unused condition with original protective packaging.
- Items damaged during return due to being improperly repackaged.
- Special order/custom items (custom built, drilled to order, custom finished, individually customized wheels).
- Wheels that have had tires mounted on them.
- Tires that have been installed, driven on, or have had their labels removed.
- Wheel & Tire packages that have been installed and/or driven on.
- Accessories that show evidence of being installed and/or used.
- Items damaged by improper handling or installation/application.
If you need to return, exchange, or cancel an order, please do not refused the shipment. Call CalChrome at 661-294-0170 for instructions of how to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
If your shipment has arrived damaged, please contact CalChrome at 661-294-0170. Please take pictures for your records. We will report the damage and schedule a reshipment. The product must be completely repackaged in the original packing materials for return. The shipper will inspect and pick up the damaged product.
We accept returns within 14 days of your original order delivery, according to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. CalChrome must be notified in writing of damages, shortages, or other order discrepancies within 5 days of delivery.
Cancelled or refused orders that have been shipped with free freight will be charged for round trip freight, including a 25% restocking fee. To reduce these charges, please accept the order and contact us explaining the reasons. A RMA will be issued and tags sent for return shipping. It is less costly to both parties if we are able to issue you a RMA and return tag due to different distribution centers. A RMA is helpful to determine where a return is to be sent. If you cancel or refuse an order it will be very difficult to determine where your order has been returned to resulting in longer credit refund times.
CalChrome will assume NO responsibility for diagnosis, removal, replacement, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, or any other consequential expense.
Upon receipt of returned goods with a valid RMA number, we will inventory and photograph such merchandise. Upon inspection of returned product if it is received in new condition, in its original packaging and deemed re-sellable, a refund will be issued. Refunds will be issued less restocking fees and round trip freight charges. Credits/refunds take approximately 5-10 business days to process from receipt at California Chrome Wheel Inc.